Colours available...Red, Black, Green & Blue
- These can alternated with any colour combination eg, Black & Red; Red & Black
Note the the Black has been placed on the top or bottom
To achieve the desired effect the depth of the plunge reveals the lower colour. With the top layer in Black at 12mm red is exposed as soon as the 'plunge' is lowered beyond this point... see the effect in the RIPPLES picture shown next
- CNC Machining means that any patterns can be created, in sequence or random as shown
- Our Generic Tooling, can achieve certain 'designs' however should be required special tooling can be manufactured to suit..
A DXF manages the design to machine stage very adaquately & cost effectively...
- Discussion on this would be advatageous prior to start with 3D modelling supplied to understand INDIVIDUAL DESIGN CRITERIA
We suggest contacting us direct and discussing the options...design, how supplier to us, colours and importantly the method and FLEXIBILITY this BESPOKE DESIGN offers
- All description can be read on the Circles Picture prior